my kids in their "My Mom Rocks!" and "Mommy's lil girl" shirts!!!
I am so thankful to all the women in my life that are such an amazing example of being a great Mother. I am lucky enough to have not only an amazing mother but a fabulous mother in law that raised an amazing son...my husband!!!
10 reasons why this Mother's Day was awesome
- I got to sleep in...YAY!!!!!
- I have 2 very special reasons that I get to celebrate mothers day as a mother
- I received a handmade card by my husband
- I received a handwritten card by my son (I cried reading it, I can't believe he is old enough to write his own letter)
- I was able to spend time with my mom and sisters and nieces today
- I got to eat a dinner prepared by my brother
- I received chocolates from my hubby and kids
- I got some yummy lotion and body wash
- I opened a hand painted bird from my son in a decorated gift bag from my son
- I got a picture and card made by my daughter and she wrote out and spelled "MOM" all by herself
the list could go on and on...I love my kids and everything about being a mom!!! My favorite quote for the day"
"one of the greatest things a father can do for his children, is love their mother ♥"
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Posted by Chad and Kristen at 11:19 PM