Saturday, October 27, 2007

?!?! MURDER MYSTERY ?!?!

Tonight Chad and I got invited to our first murder mystery dinner party. It was so much fun. It was set in a vineyard in Napa Valley. Chad was an FBI agent who hated wine but loved beer named BUD WIZER. I was a former Napa Valley Pageant Princess turned movie star named MARILYN MERLOT back at the vineyard to gloat about my success. When an earthquake shook the vineyard mansion and revealed a dead body in the wine cellar floor boards. It was fun to act out the parts and see the story unfold. Chad and I want to host one for sure, maybe in January after the holidays when it is dull and there is nothing going on.....

2 comments:

Keri West said...

That sounds like a blast! We would love to come to the one in January, if we could arrange the weekend off work. Let me know kid. :)

Chad and Kristen said...

That would be so much fun!! I will let you know for sure!!