Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I received this award from Becky. In order to receive this award I was asked to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers.
1. I will sneak a lick of the frosting on cakes and blame it on the kids! I can't resist!!!!
2. I still feel like and act like I am 15 when I am around my friends and when I am alone with Chad. I am wild and crazy and say and do weird things, and I don't know if this is normal, or if I will ever grow up!
3. I absolutely hate snow in my front yard that has footprints in it! And absolutely LOVE seeing my kids footprints in the snow in the backyard!!! Oh this is only the tip of the iceberg of how weird I am!!!
4. I love to go to fancy restaurants, even though I know I won't like any of the food, just because it's fancy!!! And feel no shame when I have Chad stop at Taco Bell for a .79 cent taco on the way home!!!
5. I can't stand wet wood!!! It gives me the chills, this includes popsicle sticks!! I can't stand watching someone lick a the last little bit of their popsicle off the stick....I just got the chills thinking about it!!!
6. I love to have people brush or play with my hair and tickle my back! I selfishly play hairdresser with Alyssa so she will play with my hair, and let all the kids draw all over my back because it tickles!!!! See, getting a little more weird aren't I!!
7. I have feet issues! If I am asked to take off my shoes, I excuse myself to their bathroom and wash my feet in their sink to make sure they don't stink!!! You'll think twice about asking me won't you and somehow it got even more weird....
8. I absolutely love my job and would do it all if I was getting paid or not...BUT because we NEED the money, I won't turn it away :)
9. I love otterpops, slushies, snow cones, etc. I eat otterpops by the handful, slushies in the winter and wanted to buy a snow cone stand this summer!!! I would have saved money that way!!!
10. I am a quick learner! Show me how to do something once I can do it, BUT if I have to read how to do it, it will take twice as long, because I wont read the instructions all the way through, I will make my own attempt at how it "should" be done!!!
Now I am going to Challenge
to do this same thing on your blog!!!
Posted by Chad and Kristen at 9:37 PM