Thursday, October 9, 2008

Big Helper!!

No, I am not saying this sarcastically. Alyssa is 2 and she LOOOOVES to help me. In the beginning it was "helping" me, but now she is truly helping me. She can fold clothes really well, her specialty is towels, washcloths and undies but she is getting pretty good at pants and shirts too! She helps me gather laundry and put it in the washer, and helps me put the clothes from the washer to the dryer, and then she gathers up any clothes that I drop along the way to our folding spot. Then she even helps me with the part I hate most... putting them away!!!! By the end of the week we are running out of laundry!! (This includes, curtains, rugs, bedding anything we can get our hands on)


Thanks syssa, I don't know what mommy would do without her special helper!
xoxox

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that dreads putting away laundry. She is so cute-does she hire out?