Thursday, October 29, 2009

Now it's mom and dads turn!!!

I am so impatient, when it comes to things like, poking holes through a pumpkin carving stencil after I just gutted and scraped the insides out and then have to carve the dang thing after the stenciling...ya right!!! So not for me!!! I will leave that to Chad...BUT it definitely shows in the results :) I freehanded my spider and he took the time to make an amazing creation!!! We couldn't quite keep the kids busy enough...Alyssa kept sneaking over for a stab at the pumpkins!!!


love this picture...you can see Austin looking at the pumpkins. SO cute!!!

Chad's pumpkin pic coming soon!!!

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

that is SO cute! FANTASTIC JOB for just free handing dude! Quite the arteest! We'll be doing ours tonight. YAY FOR TRADITIONS RIGHT???

Loftus' said...

oooh! I likey!! Good job!

Kurt & Jen said...

I love the spider. We only got the top cut off of our pumpkin and everything scraped out. BORING! We had good intentions, right?? :)