Friday, June 8, 2007

Dancing Queen


On Wednesday night grace had her dance recital, and we were lucky enough to be able to make it. She did AWESOME she is really the best little dancer in her class, it just comes so naturally to her, and I am not just being biased. All the girls looked so cute and they did an awesome job, I love going to those things. I cant help it but while sitting in the audience I feel myself start to move to the music. Melissa and Mark were thinking of changing dance companies so if anyone has any suggestions please, let me know and I will pass it on to her!!
Great Job Grace!!!

1 comments:

Grammy said...

I'm so proud of Grace and her dancing ability! I may be her Grandma but she really is the best in her class. I love to be able to go and see her perform. Can't wait until her next recital.