Friday, August 24, 2007

and it's a .....

Casey and D invited me to go to their ultrasound, and being the excited aunt that I am, I jumped on that invitation, and I got to see their sweet little baby. At first he wasn't being cooperative and kept his little legs and ankles crossed but then we got the money shot it's definitely a--Boy! That's right they are having a BOY!!! I am so excited for them, and am so excited to see all of Austin's clothes and outfits on a new little baby boy. They are going to be amazing parents. I cant wait to meet their little bundle of joy...I only have to wait until February....urgh!

4 comments:

Keri West said...

Oh, I am so excited for them! Congratulations Casey & D!!!

Chad and Kristen said...

Now we just need to find out what you are having.....

Keri West said...

It's not gonna happen kiddo... :)

Chad and Kristen said...

why do you insist on squashing all my dreams!!