Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Cuteness!

I found these while looking for pictures for my MIL (mother in law) I had to post them.

Alyssa has the most beautiful ringlets all on her own. And even though my hair has a natural curl to it, I always loved putting the foam curlers in my hair at night then the next morning I looked like Shirley Temple. And for some reason I loved that, luckily that trend didn't go past the 5th grade. Well, Alyssa takes after her mama. I bought these and I was so excited to see my little baby girl in curlers. I was laughing so hard when I took the curlers out her hair wouldn't separate-it just stayed in it's sectioned curl.  


Her Natural Curls are much, much better!

(the best and most recent picture I have to show her curls)

2 comments:

MANDERSON said...

You two are so beautiful in this picture. Especially you Kristen!! :D

Lynch said...

Dang you girls are beautiful!!!!