Saturday, January 26, 2008

Baby Shower

Last week I threw a baby shower for D. She wasn't feeling well, but she was still beautiful. We had so much fun with the games (thanks, Luan and Kim) and we all get to be our girly selves when we see those cute little baby outfits, you can't help but say "OOOHH...AAHHH" I also got to show off my masterpiece....(drum roll please) My Diaper Cake! It was a lot of fun making, and it gives the parents to be a very useful gift, so to all my pregger friends, you might get a glimpse at your future gift, by watching the slide show below. We can't wait to meet this little guy, they still can't decide on a name so if any of you have any ideas let me know!
Thanks again for everyone who came and supported D. And thank you for helping me with the shower, it turned out great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much again for the beautiful shower! Everything was perfect... food, decoration...everything! I had so much fun and we got great stuff. Thanks! You're awesome!

Chad and Kristen said...

oh good....I am glad you enjoyed it...I cant believe he is almost here