Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bronzed Beauties






We are leaving on our trip to sunny Las Vegas and even sunnier California tomorrow and I took a look at my blinding white legs and decided I would try out the "Mystic Tan" its a UV free tanning with a spray on mist...has anyone seen that episode of friends with Ross?? I was a little nervous...Chad refused to go with me, so I brought my niece Ashley with me instead. They say the results dont show for 12-24 hours so I will have to let you know how it turned out....We took our before pictures in the car and then our after picture inside the salon, they didnt tell us it took hours before you would see a difference. So we will take more after pictures tomorrow!
We will for sure post tons and tons of pictures of our trip when we get back....we are so excited and will miss all of you and wish you could all come along.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! GOING BACK TO CALI!!!

2 comments:

Keri West said...

Yeah vacations! I am so excited for you guys to have an awesome family vacation! Have a blast! And give Mickey a kiss for me! :)

Ashley said...

That was sooooo much fun!!!!!