Sunday, September 9, 2007

Leavin' Las Vegas


We are finally in California!!! I have to say the kids did amazingly well, I thought they were going to have a hard time with the drive but Alyssa only had a few crying spells. In Vegas we werent able to do as much as we wanted,it is so hard to be in Vegas with kids. We made sure we did the most important thing which was go to the Eiffel Tower with Austin and take him to the very top. He was so excited I will have to post pictures later but He was soo happy. We rode the elevator to the top to a beautiful view of the whole city. Afterward we went to the gift shop where he purchased his now most prized posession....an Eiffel Tower key chain! I gambled for my first time a whopping $1 !!! I didnt win and I didnt want to waste any more money that we dont have on gambling. The MTV music videos were in Vegas this weekend so we were able to have a few celebrity sightings and see some way nice cars that Utah has never seen. (Black very shiny Rolls Royce, of course fixed up beyond imaginiation Escalades, etc..) Snoop Dogg was just walking down the street in front of the Hard Rock. I am a major Celebrity person if Chad and the kids werent with me I would have parked my butt outside the Palms hotel and watched all of them roll in for the VMA's (oh well)
We are in California now and we are going to go swimming and grocery shopping because we are going to be at Disneyland right when it opens!! Wish us luck!

0 comments: