Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Haylie and Jeana

I woke up this morning sick as a dog!! This has been a bad year for me with sickness. And I am sick of it :)!!(I know, I know it's not very funny) We didn't go to church today so we didn't spread this bad cold to the rest of the ward. Alyssa has got it too--yuck! We just stayed in bed and relaxed, all day. Our home teachers came over so Chad visited with them. Just a normal Sunday right? wrong! As the day went on I started to feel better so when it came time to go over to Jeana's house for hers and Haylie's birthday party I had a lot of energy and seemed everyone else did to. We had dinner opened presents and then came the cake. Haylie was loving it!! I thought that since Jeana was celebrating her birthday too, she should get messy and wiped a little frosting on her face then she chased me and then so on and so on, we didnt discriminate and we included EVERYONE. After we all cleaned up, Ashley and Jeana grabbed some garlic bread and rubbed it all over my face, so I grabbed Ashley (it was Jeana's birthday) and rubbed a whole piece of cake all over her face (dont ever mess with me!!) Me and Ashley even had some fun with our "Chin Ladies" (look at the picture to see what I mean). Then we continued our silliness and I gave everyone superman rides!!What a crazy day!!
Thanks for a fun party Jeana and Haylie!!!

0 comments: