Tuesday, August 19, 2008

decisions, decisions...


I have an appointment to get my hair cut and colored, on my birthday (Happy Birthday to me) and I can't make a decision on what to do. I love having my hair long because I can do a lot with it, and I am pretty fast at doing it, BUT most days of the week it is in an oh so beautiful messy ponytail. I am tempted to chop it all off, but every time I say that, someone in hearing distance, makes me promise not to think such thoughts again, telling me I will regret it, and that I should keep it long while I can. So, I would like your help and opinions....what should I do? I posted a poll to the right, don't worry it's anonymous, but I would love to hear your comments about your decision if you wouldn't mind leaving one below. (You don't have to have a blogger account, and you can even leave an anonymous comment...how 'bout that?) So please give me your opinions, My appointment is on the 21st at noon!!
Thank's D, for the tip on the Hairstyle website...this is what I came up with

isn't it freaky, how much I look like Katherine Heigl with my hair like hers...




9 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

Kristen you would look great no matter what you do but if you're interested to see what you'll look like go to http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover. you put a picture of yourself and change the hair styles!

Casey and Diana said...

oh my heck you look so much like her!! crazy! wow you look cute with bangs. I would vote for keep it long with bangs.

Casey and Diana said...

oh and Bill says he like the one where it goes to your shoulders. Oh and also, you look tiny! awesome!

Viki said...

Personally -- I prefer short - the first view. It shows off you beautiful face and eyes the best. Also, long hair tends to make the neck look scrunchy unless you are blessed with a long, slender one.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

OMG! The first pic of you with blond hair, you look like Catherine Heigel! Well, I'm not going to vote because you are one of the gorgeous girls who looks good in any haircut that everyone envies! But, I will say this, bangs would be fun!

Lynch said...

I think the last 2 pics are so cute! But you would look beautiful anyway you did your hair!! and....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! You are going to be an old woman! Lets go to lunch!

flygirl said...

Kristin...wow! You look awesome in all the hair-do's. I just can't pick. Cut a few inches to begin with...you can always go shorter. You do look like Katherine!!! Can't wait to see what you've decided. See you at Amanda's wedding hopefully. Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Right at the jawline of course! That pic looks soooo cute. That said, because I'm your Mom you'll probably go the other way! UGH,rebellion never stops!

Brooke said...

I say be daring! Go all the way girl! You look cute with all of those styles. I'm anxious to see what you do! Have a great birthday! Spoil yourself!