Friday, August 29, 2008

Murder on the Grill


For my Birthday we celebrated with my family by having a murder mystery dinner. The first time I did one of these was at Nick and Kim's house for Halloween. It was so much fun! This one was based on a 50's backyard BBQ. We had a lot of fun!! I bought two other Murder Mystery games to play too. I want to try and get Chad's side of the family together for one, and then I would like to do one with our friends. We only have one picture of all of us in our costumes...here we all are.


Jen- Tiara Diamonds, Jeff- Johnny Angel, Robyn"mom"- Barbie Que , Chad-Ivan Spudnick, Ashley, Peggy Sue, Kevin-Chubby Cheddar, Kristen-Bobby Sox 

2 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

um Kristen, I'm still waiting for the pictures!

Chad and Kristen said...

ha ha ha , OOPS!!! I'm a little distracted with my Photography website....here they are...