Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Neglect

I have been neglecting this blog because, I am having a love affair with my camera!!! Take a look at my photography blog that I made. My goal is to one day start my own photography business. If anyone would like to volunteer to be my "subject" or "subjects" while I am still learning, please let me know. Then if you like how they turn out, hopefully you will hire me, to do your next photo session!!!

http://www.kristenspencerphotography.blogspot.com/


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

pick me pick me!!!! I seriously want you to take some pictures of us. Ok I'm just gonna call you right now.

trevin and isabel said...

ok...those pictures of my boy are so cute!!! i'm so in love with them! i didn't know if it would be appropriate to leave a comment on your business website...haha...so i just thought i would leave one on this one to tell you they turned out awesome!! i love them! you do such a good jog! so...does it mean i was already your subject? or can i be your subject again? haha just kidding, i will hire you. and i also want to give you a little something something for these pictures of maccoy that you already did. i love them!

so yeah, i want you to do pictures of our little family...you are hired. :)