Monday, August 18, 2008

Lake Alexander...

Chad and Austin went camping with Chad's brother Nick his wife Kim and their kids, Jaydyn, Alayna and Seth. Alyssa and I had to stay home, we weren't able to fine a substitute for our primary class. We were so bummed because this is the best camping trip of the year. It's a tiny little lake up past mirror lake, in the Camas/Heber area. You have tot wait to go in August to wait for all the snow to melt. It's worth it, It is just beautiful.After I told Austin it was just going to be him and his dad, he got this huge grin on his face. He was so excited it was just going to be a father and son trip. I gave Chad the assignment to take pictures of the trip, and he did so good. In the past he would come back from his trip with 2 pictures of scenery or pictures out his hotel window. So thank you for doing this for me. Well, from Austin's point of view, Uncle Nick and Daddy, chopped a lot of wood and let him help too. Aunt Kim, took all the kids on a walk around the lake a couple times and it was a lot of fun, they even saw a yellow fish with it's mouth open (Thanks Kim). Nick and Kim brought their dog, Shadow, and Austin thought that was pretty funny, how he would jump into the lake chasing after rocks that they would throw in. They had s'mores and everyone had a good time.









1 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

oh I'm glad they had fun but I'm still glad we didn't go cause then we couldn't have done those pictures! I love love love them and I love going to your website and seeing new edits on them. THANK YOU!! you're the bomb!