Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Have I lost it?!?!

I read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse all in the matter of days. I had my niece read it now I have my brothers girlfriend reading it. I have a friend who send me Twilight Tuesday info of video clips of the movie "Twilight" to be out in December. I have a Breaking Dawn countdown, I am planning on going to the release party, I get e-mails of quotes from the new book, and then I happen upon this and couldn't help myself and had to put it on my blog...Have I lost it?!?!? (Miranda if you comment that I haven't it doesn't count because you are so much farther gone than I am :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

*cough cough* obsessed one!! *cough cough*

Chad and Kristen said...

very funny! now shall we take a look at your blog?!? ....that's what I thought!

Miranda said...

You are too far gone. And I feel like I can say that because...so am I. :)

so because we are going to the midnight release party in hopes of seeing edward and jacob - if we have to - because vampires and werewolves DO exist...I'll email you to find out what we're doing. We may need to get wristbands. I'll let you know. I'm down with the twilight info!

Angie said...

If you are too far gone, I am with you. Last night I seriously couldn't sleep because thoughts of Edward were running thru my head. (Don't tell Jeff. ;)) Have you seen the wedding invitation from barnes and noble? Not sure which one, but a friend had a copy. They're registered at Blood, Bath, and Beyond if you are interested.

OH-and I'm refusing to watch any movie related material (or read any). I want to be completely blown away and in awe and love the first time. :)

Lynch said...

I have to say, yes, you have lost it! But thats ok! Its TWILIGHT!