Thursday, July 31, 2008

Little Artists


I have been doing a few painting projects around the house. The kids always ask if they can help. I would let them do a few brush strokes, but they weren't satisfied with that. So I had an old slip cover for our couch that was just taking up room in our linen closet. So I pulled out some tempura paint and spread the slip cover out on our deck and let them have at it. They had the best time. Tempura paint is so great for kids, it comes off everything. They had soooo much fun!!!

Front

Back





2 comments:

Nora said...

Right on! I remember Grandma Lois letting us paint the house and wall outside w/ brushes and water. Ask Chad if he remembers.

Chad and Kristen said...

Ya he remembers....In fact, that is an activity with my kids and Nieces and Nephews, that has saved me from actually pulling my hair out.